Lobbying & Advocacy
We Are Experts in Oregon Politics!
The political process is cumbersome and subject to unforeseen changes. At Gallant Policy Advisors, we take care of government relations for you when you don’t have the time, the experience or the energy to do so.
Oregon Governor Kate Brown signing a bill for Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month. Scott Gallant & Karen Mainzer Helped Lobby for the Bill.
Karen Mainzer, Tracey Weeks, Scott Gallant, with Senator Rob Wagner.
We are effective on your behalf because of our:
- practiced collaboration with elected officials, administrative agencies, and local government
- procedural expertise in legislative action
- creativity in influencing policy
- knowledge about a wide range of matters
Scott Gallant and Governor Kate Brown at the Salem Art Festival in July, 2018, getting ready to listen to True North (the most awesome band in Oregon!)
Karen with former Secretary of the Senate Judy Hall and Governor Kate Brown at Mahonia Hall for a donor appreciation event for the Oregon State Capitol Foundation.
Mechanisms for Effective Advocacy
Gallant Policy Advisors carefully maintains relationships with members of all political parties, agency directors, the Governor’s office, and other lobbyists. We use the strength of our relationships to represent our clients strategically.
We build a successful strategy and reach specific goals, whether passing or defeating legislation, educating the public or serving our clients’ interests. We influence policy by designing solid messaging and placing the best communications.
Having the right people in the right place at the right time is crucial to our success. Our continual and observable presence at the State Capitol is a testimony to our involvement in the public affairs arena. Our interaction with legislative committees and elected officials give us information and insights to make decisions in the context of the session.
We Are the Voice of Our Clients in the State Capitol
Our competence comes from experience and strong working relationships with leaders on both sides of the aisle. We help you meet your legislative and regulatory objectives by building relationships that rise above party lines.
At Gallant Policy Advisors, we:
- translate client concerns into a succinct message, easily understood by policymakers
- attract attention in a policy-cluttered environment
- provide our clients access to decision-makers
- achieve positive regulatory and legislative changes
- have notable experience advocating for our clients
- maintain ongoing involvement throughout the legislative and regulatory process